Kindred Spirit Cruising
Cruise the beautiful North Carolina coastal waters. Customized cruises to meet your needs: early morning, afternoon, all-day, sunset/evening cruises for up to 5 guests – 7 days a week. Cruise aboard a 2017 Nautic Star 223 Dual Console Sport Deckboat with your personal Captain.
Visit Kindred Spirit Cruising on Facebook
- Sunset cruises, marriage proposals, engagement photos and small weddings/vow renewals
- Beach the boat to enjoy some island time, anchor, or just chill.
- Enjoy an anchor and lunch, relax with the sounds of the winds & waves.
- Drop off and pick up available.
About Your Captain
- 40 years on boats ranging in size from Sunfish to 53’ ketch.
- Areas cruised – Coastal Atlantic Ocean (North Carolina to Maine), Narragansett Bay, Chesapeake Bay,
Lake Huron/Canadian North Channel, Erie Canal (NY), Intracoastal Waterway, Coastal Pacific Ocean to Santa Catalina Island.
Qualifications And Certifications
- US Coast Guard Merchant Marine Captain’s License
- Certified US Sailing Instructor
- Sailing Instructor-2 years, Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, NC
- Sailing Instructor/Program Director-3 years, Pamlico Sea Base High Adventure Camp, BSA
- Retired Navy – Surface Warfare Commander – 21 years Active Duty
- Sea duty on various ships – Navigator/Operations/Communications/Chief Engineer